Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Printer
The Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer is designed to meet the needs of smaller businesses with up to nine users, by delivering high-quality, low-cost prints. It boasts a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds with fast print speeds up to 24 ipm (B&W)/15.5 ipm (Color) getting your prints you need when you need them. Power through paperwork with single-pass duplex scanning which simultaneously scans both sides of two-sided documents, enabling fast multi-page copying and scanning. The MB5420 is built for big jobs with a 500 sheet paper tray capacity, and high page yield of 2500 B&W/1500 color prints when using XL ink tanks. Always stay connected and informed with built-in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support, which allows you to easily manage the MAXIFY printers on your network. Built-in Wi-Fi networking makes it easy to connect and print from your computer and favorite mobile devices, and with the Canon PRINT app, you have the added features of being able to print from the cloud and scan directly to your mobile device. Best of all, the eco-friendly MB5420 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service & support.
Small Business Depends on Big Thinking
Designed with your small business in mind, the MAXIFY MB5420 is built to save you time and money while enhancing productivity for up to 9 users. Easily scan and copy both sides of 2-Sided documents simultaneously with the single-pass duplex scanning and copying feature. The MAXIFY MB5420 boasts a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds and fast print speeds up to 24 ipm (B&W)/15.5 ipm (Color), getting you the prints you need when you need them. The MB5420 is built for the big jobs with a 500 sheet paper tray capacity with two 250 sheet paper trays. All MAXIFY printers feature a Low Cost per Print with a High Page Yield that can save you money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of XL ink tanks.
1. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used, etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used, etc. and does not take into account warming uptime. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF, the printer may switch to ‘waiting mode’ in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF. See usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
2. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device.
A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station or Time Capsule is not supported.
5. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA/MAXIFY printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.