Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Color Professional Inkjet Printer
Professional Wireless Photo Printer with 8 dye-based color inks for colorful and vivid prints
From the Manufacturer
It’s time to step up to the large format, professional-quality printer you’ve been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife100+ system provides you with an amazing color gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS5.1, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8/9/10, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7/3 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.12 or later.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS 10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform the firmware update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden and Quick Menu.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Envelopes, High-Resolution Paper, and certain fine art papers are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.